Last Updated 5/21/2020
We are currently open Monday – Thursday from 9:00AM – 3:00PM.
In order to comply with various executive orders and to protect our customers, community, and staff we are establishing a series of social distancing policies.
Here is the current state of our operations:
- We are refining materials received via UPS, Fedex and the mail in a normal fashion per our standard terms.
- Our Mail-Away Disposal Program is available for amalgam waste disposal, X-ray Waste, extracted teeth with amalgam, and sharps at this time.
- Customers wishing to drop items off at our office for refining or disposal should contact us first to make an appointment.
- Upon arrival, please park either by the front door for small amounts of material, or by the overhead garage door on the east side of our building if you have larger volumes.
- Call us from you vehicle at 1-800-486-2858 and we can pick the items up from your car.
- If you chose to wait, we can give your paperwork on the spot. Otherwise, all paperwork can be mailed and/or emailed to you.
- Our pre-paid scrap mailers are available to send in dental restorations and small amounts of other materials for refining.
In accordance with the executive order we are unable to do the following at this time:
- We are not able to send a driver into your place of business for any pickups.
- Our facility is closed to the public at this time.
This page will be updated as the situation changes.
Thank you for your patience and support. If you have further questions do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-486-2858.
John and Phillip Maguire